Looking for a long-term client-facing partner — 30% revenue share

Danny Yu

n3wb
Sep 4, 2026
14
1
Moldova
I'm a full-stack dev. I build web apps end to end and handle all the technical work.

I need someone to handle the client side: calls, demos, updates, feedback, keeping clients happy. You'd be their main point of contact — I stay behind the scenes building. Clients know I'm the dev; you're the account manager.

Bringing in clients from your network is a bonus, not required.

You get:

  • 30% of revenue on every project you manage
  • ~5–10 hrs/week, flexible around a full-time job
  • Long-term partnership, not a one-off gig
You are:

  • In North America, Europe, Australia, or Latin America
  • Strong English (Spanish/Portuguese a plus)
  • Reliable, responsive, organized, good with people
  • Looking for something stable
I ran this exact setup for years with a US partner who recently went full-time. Looking to find someone similar.

DM me a bit about yourself and your availability.