I'm a full-stack dev. I build web apps end to end and handle all the technical work.
I need someone to handle the client side: calls, demos, updates, feedback, keeping clients happy. You'd be their main point of contact — I stay behind the scenes building. Clients know I'm the dev; you're the account manager.
Bringing in clients from your network is a bonus, not required.
You get:
DM me a bit about yourself and your availability.
I need someone to handle the client side: calls, demos, updates, feedback, keeping clients happy. You'd be their main point of contact — I stay behind the scenes building. Clients know I'm the dev; you're the account manager.
Bringing in clients from your network is a bonus, not required.
You get:
- 30% of revenue on every project you manage
- ~5–10 hrs/week, flexible around a full-time job
- Long-term partnership, not a one-off gig
- In North America, Europe, Australia, or Latin America
- Strong English (Spanish/Portuguese a plus)
- Reliable, responsive, organized, good with people
- Looking for something stable
DM me a bit about yourself and your availability.
