Is the regime in Iran soon to be toast?

 
  • Exclamation
  • Wow
Reactions: mat200 and johnfitz
So if a country has oil, we should just invade it and take it over?

I mean, thats obviously where we are..

Does anyone really think thats going to end well?

USA .. do look ar reserves remaining in the USA and ask if none are willing to sell you the oil you need what happens?

What happens when diesel hits $20 ?

What happens when your children and grandchildren starve?

Just stating the obvious questions when the USA runs out

Yeah I didn't like the answers I am seeing. Yet based on history of man .. not gonna be nice
 
God forbid we build more nuclear reactors

If the Hunger Games/ Mad Max is truly beginning already as you indicate, I’m gonna need to buy more gas cans and 1/4”-3/8” plate steel to wrap my FJ and Jeep.

Welding would seem like an up and coming demand vocation …
 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
Payoff

 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
I feel like we're going to see a major escalation of hostilities in the ME (ground invasion/nukes?) in the coming weeks, used as cover for a delay of the midterm elections

Just a hunch
 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz