So if a country has oil, we should just invade it and take it over?
I mean, thats obviously where we are..
Does anyone really think thats going to end well?
USA .. do look ar reserves remaining in the USA and ask if none are willing to sell you the oil you need what happens?
What happens when diesel hits $20 ?
What happens when your children and grandchildren starve?
Just stating the obvious questions when the USA runs out
Yeah I didn't like the answers I am seeing. Yet based on history of man .. not gonna be nice
Toggle signature
preferred pronoun: Grand Admiral
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. "
"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"
"If you are alarmed by facts the problem isn't with the facts"