Hall of shame

  • Haha
Reactions: mat200 and johnfitz
Of course AI is rampant but still, judging by the dust near the bottom, this could possibly be real.....who knows? All I know is I'd hate to have to troubleshoot this many contactors, relays, relay timers, smart relays, mini-PLC's and only God knows what else at one time. :wow:

 
Of course AI is rampant but still, judging by the dust near the bottom, this could possibly be real.....who knows? All I know is I'd hate to have to troubleshoot this many contactors, relays, relay timers, smart relays, mini-PLC's and only God knows what else at one time. :wow:


Nah, that is real. Over the decades, I have seen plenty of panels that look like that. I work for a company that designs and manufactures control panels. I have seen plenty of pictures of what we are replacing with a new system. Some of the worst field pictures are existing systems that are supposed to be intrinsically safe, in environments that things could easily go "boom" if explosive dust or gas vapors reaches concentrations inside of the enclosure of Lower Explosive Limits.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: TonyR