bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 45,153 93,584 The Swamp Sunday at 4:34 PM #21 Trump’s DOJ Begs Judge To Kill Epstein Files Case After Court Loss in Phang LawsuitThe Justice Department now argues that journalist Katie Phang cannot use federal administrative law to force further disclosure. https://meidasnews.com/news/trumps-doj-begs-judge-to-kill-epstein-files-case-after-court-loss-in-phang-lawsuit Reactions: wrapter and johnfitz
Trump’s DOJ Begs Judge To Kill Epstein Files Case After Court Loss in Phang LawsuitThe Justice Department now argues that journalist Katie Phang cannot use federal administrative law to force further disclosure. https://meidasnews.com/news/trumps-doj-begs-judge-to-kill-epstein-files-case-after-court-loss-in-phang-lawsuit
misterfredsr IPCT+ Member Mar 19, 2016 195 236 PA Sunday at 6:50 PM #22 Out of all the bullshit going on I'm really surprised those files haven't disappeared yet, no one gets locked for anything wrong anymore. I'm sure Trump would pardon them free of charge. Reactions: bigredfish and johnfitz
Out of all the bullshit going on I'm really surprised those files haven't disappeared yet, no one gets locked for anything wrong anymore. I'm sure Trump would pardon them free of charge.
Coldair IPCT+ Member Sep 19, 2015 1,227 1,558 Naples Fl Sunday at 7:50 PM #23 I would be very careful of what you say on the internet Reactions: johnfitz
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 45,153 93,584 The Swamp Yesterday at 6:10 AM #24 Coldair said: I would be very careful of what you say on the internet Click to expand... Meaning?
Coldair IPCT+ Member Sep 19, 2015 1,227 1,558 Naples Fl Yesterday at 10:54 AM #25 bigredfish said: Meaning? Click to expand... this could get you a very deep sleep Reactions: wrapter and johnfitz
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 45,153 93,584 The Swamp Yesterday at 10:57 AM #26 I'll take my chances, thanks though Reactions: misterfredsr, wrapter and johnfitz
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 45,153 93,584 The Swamp Yesterday at 11:00 AM #27 Reactions: wrapter and johnfitz
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 45,153 93,584 The Swamp Yesterday at 11:01 AM #28 Reactions: wrapter and johnfitz
mat200 IPCT Contributor Jan 17, 2017 19,632 32,726 Yesterday at 1:54 PM #29 Perhaps there is a connection with the UK Grooming Gangs .. Reactions: bigredfish