bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 45,067 93,487 The Swamp Today at 4:34 PM #21 Trump’s DOJ Begs Judge To Kill Epstein Files Case After Court Loss in Phang LawsuitThe Justice Department now argues that journalist Katie Phang cannot use federal administrative law to force further disclosure. https://meidasnews.com/news/trumps-doj-begs-judge-to-kill-epstein-files-case-after-court-loss-in-phang-lawsuit Reactions: johnfitz
Trump’s DOJ Begs Judge To Kill Epstein Files Case After Court Loss in Phang LawsuitThe Justice Department now argues that journalist Katie Phang cannot use federal administrative law to force further disclosure. https://meidasnews.com/news/trumps-doj-begs-judge-to-kill-epstein-files-case-after-court-loss-in-phang-lawsuit
misterfredsr IPCT+ Member Mar 19, 2016 195 235 PA Today at 6:50 PM #22 Out of all the bullshit going on I'm really surprised those files haven't disappeared yet, no one gets locked for anything wrong anymore. I'm sure Trump would pardon them free of charge. Reactions: johnfitz
Out of all the bullshit going on I'm really surprised those files haven't disappeared yet, no one gets locked for anything wrong anymore. I'm sure Trump would pardon them free of charge.
Coldair IPCT+ Member Sep 19, 2015 1,226 1,557 Naples Fl A moment ago #23 I would be very careful of what you say on the internet