Where to get cameras in 2026? (and the future)

"I need to verify the current listed price first since you're seeing $199 on the page. Once I confirm what the live price is, I'll follow up here on eBay. If you want a specific price, you're also welcome to send it through the Best Offer button and I'll review it.Best, Dan / RedByte Technology"

"Thanks for letting me know. I still need to verify the current live price since you're seeing $199 on the page — I'll follow up here once I confirm. I can't change the Best Offer settings or guarantee the $69.99 until that's sorted out. Best, Dan / RedByte Technology"

"I genuinely need to confirm the current listed price on my end before I can commit to honoring $69.99, since the price shown to you ($199) doesn't match what I'm expecting. That's all "verify" means here — not shifting pricing based on interest.Once I check the listing, I'll follow up here on eBay. If it should be $69.99, we'll get it corrected; if you'd rather lock in a price now, send $69.99 through Best Offer and I'll review it directly.Best, Dan / RedByte Technology"

"I understand the frustration, and I'm not trying to give you the runaround. Go ahead and decline that $189.99 offer — once it's cleared, that should free you up to send your own $69.99 offer through Best Offer, and I'll review it on my end. I still need to confirm the current listed price, and I'll follow up here once I have it sorted.Best, Dan / RedByte Technology"
 
“Flock Safety” asset tag.
Should I have left it on there?
This eBay listing is AI generated. I keep getting the same repeated answers from the seller sating they have to verify the price since the price I'm seeing is different from the original listing price. It's a scam and I will be reporting it to eBay.
lol if you’re in the DFW area I’ll give you one for $100.
 
Latest from seller: "Price went up due to the size and weight of the items and also the stock value on wholesale."

What a fucking scumbag
 
Latest from seller: "Price went up due to the size and weight of the items and also the stock value on wholesale."

What a fucking scumbag
They’re big and heavy AF. My two cameras came in two shipments. If nobody buys any at $200 then maybe they come back down but don’t count on it, been watching this 2018 era Dahua from them for almost a year and they’re still proud of it at 10x what I’d pay.
 
How about this answer from the seller: "The listing currently shows a Buy It Now price of $199.99 on my end, and I'm not able to confirm it was ever listed at $69.99, so I can't honor that figure. If you've reported it to eBay, they can review the listing history directly and we'll follow their determination.

Best, Dan / RedByte Technology"
 
They’re big and heavy AF. My two cameras came in two shipments. If nobody buys any at $200 then maybe they come back down but don’t count on it, been watching this 2018 era Dahua from them for almost a year and they’re still proud of it at 10x what I’d pay.
I don't doubt any of that, but I take issue with the fact that they were able to increase the price by 280% after they listed it for $69.99 and won't honor the original price. That's just a greedy dick move if you ask me. I hope eBay suspends their account for fraud.

At $69, I can justify the purchase to tinker with it and see if it functions and meets my needs, but when it starts getting near new camera price for an item that is 8 years old and may or may not be operational, I have to bow out, especially if the performance may not measure up.
 
I don't doubt any of that, but I take issue with the fact that they were able to increase the price by 280% after they listed it for $69.99 and won't honor the original price. That's just a greedy dick move if you ask me. I hope eBay suspends their account for fraud.

At $69, I can justify the purchase to tinker with it and see if it functions and meets my needs, but when it starts getting near new camera price for an item that is 8 years old and may or may not be operational, I have to bow out, especially if the performance may not measure up.
Ii think these were released in 2021 and still current, but totally agree I wouldn’t pay $200 for somebody’s contractual waste. $70 is bearable for something that makes my WizMind cams look like toys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JPmedia
They’re big and heavy AF. My two cameras came in two shipments. If nobody buys any at $200 then maybe they come back down but don’t count on it, been watching this 2018 era Dahua from them for almost a year and they’re still proud of it at 10x what I’d pay.
You have something in your possession that meets the needs of what you expected for relatively low risk investment. I haven't seen any examples of its performance and would rather not take the chance at that price until I've seen what the camera can do. I need to be sold on its performance
 
You have something in your possession that meets the needs of what you expected for relatively low risk investment. I haven't seen any examples of its performance and would rather not take the chance at that price until I've seen what the camera can do. I need to be sold on its performance
lol I bought this as a Halloween prop. Got 2x because why not. I’ve just been playing with mine and from what I’ve seen so far, my s1/2 era wizminds are reolinks now. Disclaimer I have not done hardly any night testing and I’m mostly used to full color cams.