Heck, I showed that with the right field of view, D1 resolution works for LPR lol.
I stumbled on it totally by mistake when one of my cameras wonked out on a reboot and switched to a D1 resolution and went days before I realized it LOL
I stumbled on it totally by mistake when one of my cameras wonked out on a reboot and switched to a D1 resolution and went days before I realized it LOL
We have folks come here all the time thinking that more MP is better, whether it be for general purposes or for LPR.
Those of us that have been around long enough know that sensor size is more important than MP.
Those that have been here awhile know that I share a representative sample of plates I get at night of vehicles traveling about 45MPH at 175 feet from my Z12E that is on the 2nd story soffit, My angle is about 40 degrees vertical, 50 degrees horizontal. Camera is 35 feet above street at this location.

So I was playing tonight and wanted to see how low resolution...
Those of us that have been around long enough know that sensor size is more important than MP.
Those that have been here awhile know that I share a representative sample of plates I get at night of vehicles traveling about 45MPH at 175 feet from my Z12E that is on the 2nd story soffit, My angle is about 40 degrees vertical, 50 degrees horizontal. Camera is 35 feet above street at this location.

So I was playing tonight and wanted to see how low resolution...
