US Elections (& Politics) :)

 
Any lazy stupid MAGA fucks want to defend this?

 
  • Angry
Reactions: wrapter
 
  • Haha
Reactions: wrapter
 
  • Wow
Reactions: wrapter
URGENT!

The Iranians are developing a nuclear weapon in secret to nuke Alabama

Please support the war and please vote Republican

 
  • Haha
Reactions: wrapter
Golden Age baby!

I’m making so Much fucking money on all of my freebies Trump sent me that I’m going to share it with those less fortunate.

Simply reply to this post and I’ll send you 10% of my winnings.
(Limit 10 persons or 12 MAGA Cult members)

I’ll respond via DM and get your banking information ….


 
  • Haha
Reactions: wrapter
Can someone help ‘splain this to me?

 
  • Wow
Reactions: wrapter
Trump now sending $90 checks to seniors....The foolish and stupid are easily bribed
The $90 Medicare payment is real, but calling it a reduction in Medicare premiums is misleading.
The standard 2026 Part B premium is $202.90 per month. The $90 payment is one-time, so it covers less than half of one month’s standard premium.

Also doubling down on sending not just adults, but EVERYONE $5000 if Republicans win.

I'm personally holding out for $10,000

(........ insanely unethical and illegal. It's also just stupid. Trump has no authority whatsoever to just send out $5,000 to every American without congressional approval.)






Rules? Laws?

We don’t need no stinkin rules or laws.

 
 
What I've been preaching as a root cause of soaring health insurance prices. If the insurance companies and big pharma weren't raking in the obscene profits, we wouldn't need to complain about obamacare subsidies being cut, because the subsidies wouldn't be needed. As it is, the people are pawns for insurance and big pharma to extort tax money, which then returns to the politicians as big campaign contributions.

View attachment 249854

Exclusive—Bernie Moreno: Healthcare Companies ‘Became Filthy Rich’ from Dems’ Obamacare; ‘We Need to See Perp Walks’ over Fraud


I didn’t see a single citation for any accusation or quoted number?
 
I’ll pay $500 today to anyone who can substantiate that he’s wrong.

Some veterans think for themselves


 
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: wrapter
 
  • Like
Reactions: wrapter
ok I’ll make it easier on the Cult

Prove any of my previous 100 posts false with credible evidence and I’ll pay you $20 per post
 
  • Haha
Reactions: wrapter
HTtV6hCXkAAukfP.jpg
 
  • Sad
Reactions: wrapter