US Elections (& Politics) :)

 
Melania be like - cool he’s your problem now

 
It’s hard to find the words as to how completely fucked up this is …



IMG_2028.jpeg
 
 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
Dumb as a fucking rock… just how MAGA likes their politicians..

 
Perfectly normal

 
Welp it was a nice ride while it lasted.

Florida is fucked.

I’ll vote for the Democrat


 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
Dumb as a fucking rock… just how MAGA likes their politicians..


I think this is one of the most refreshing answers out of a congresscritter for a long time. A simple honest answer instead of the usual bullshit. I'll take honesty over bullshit every day. Is every congresscritter knowledgeable about everything? Not a chance, but they have the bad ethics and talent to look like they are. If she needs to vote on something related to Taiwan or South China Sea, she's got staff, CIA, military leaders, etc., that she can consult. Then she'll learn what the special interests and lobbyists want, and be just as knowledgeable as the rest-of-congress BSers are. She started her answer "I'm just going to be honest...". An attitude like that is not acceptable for a politician!
 
Apparently she isn’t very good at domestic details either…

She’s perfect!

 
Israel wants the US to help them go to war with Turkey

 
Just a normal "aide" ... :lmao:

 
Trump seems to like Communist dictators....just sayin