US Elections (& Politics) :)

I guess I’ll have to look it up

When did they reduce my Medicare premium by $132 p/yr ?

 
  • Haha
Reactions: johnfitz
I'll state for the 4th time, I think the Republican Cult and Trumps Gestapo will find a way to win both the Senate and the House.

Voting is for the perpetually naive


 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
His entire grift relies on stupid people thinking he's smarter than he is.
People who have noting else to cling on to, who have lost all critical reasoning, weak pathetic excuses for humans.

 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
They've rigged elections, exposed their agenda, admitted they sex traffic children, created a fake pandemic to kill off half the population with a poison jab, suicided the whistleblowers and y'all are still out here talking about voting your way out of it in the midterms.

We are not the same.

 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
HTy4pcjbgAA9u2-.png
 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
HTy9NViX0AAiqC-.jpg
 
  • Angry
Reactions: johnfitz
First Lady Natalie Harp returns to the White House late last night after traveling all day with the president

 
  • Haha
Reactions: johnfitz
Good question

 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz