bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 44,804 93,268 The Swamp Today at 12:31 PM #59,221 Yeah I’ll bet Reactions: wrapter and johnfitz
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 44,804 93,268 The Swamp Today at 12:34 PM #59,222 MAGA is going to have to redefine Socialism at this rate Reactions: wrapter and johnfitz
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 44,804 93,268 The Swamp Today at 12:37 PM #59,223 And the Cult is worried about Pedro and Juan cutting the grass… Reactions: wrapter and johnfitz
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 44,804 93,268 The Swamp Today at 12:42 PM #59,224 Reactions: wrapter
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 44,804 93,268 The Swamp Today at 12:45 PM #59,225 I’m worried about Cult/MAGA followers… check on them if you can. May need to take their firearms and sharp steak knives away temporarily… Reactions: wrapter
I’m worried about Cult/MAGA followers… check on them if you can. May need to take their firearms and sharp steak knives away temporarily…