Unable to connect on WAN

I realize this may not be related to your issue but when I saw that your DDNS is "NO-IP" I could not remain silent.

Don't be surprised if NO-IP screws you in the near future.
In Oct. 2023, I have had their "Enhanced Dynamic DNS" with up to 25 hostnames for 10 years, since Nov. 2013.
They billed my credit card $22 every year and in 2016 it went up to $24.95 per year...no problem.
It remained at $24.95 per year for 7 more years until Oct. 2023 when it jumped to $59.99 per year....no email, no warning....a 140% increase!
No way would I have approved that.

So I called them. They have no special extension for billing. They say go online to fill out a ticket, so I did, got a ticket number.
Waited a week, no response so I logged in and looked.....no ticket!

I cancelled of course but I was paid up for a year whether I liked it or not.
Bottom line? NO-IP is a bunch of crooks disguised as a legitimate DDNS provider.

Second, my recommendation for a decent DDNS:

I am an IPCT+ Gold member and for $8 per month I get several bonuses, among them an ad-free experience but also 10 DDNS hostnames! I've used them several years now and they work great. It also provides a server watchdog that lets me monitor 3 Blue Iris VMS servers and alerts me if one goes down. Your monthly fee also helps support the IPCT forum and I highly recommend that. You can get the upgrade here.

For $5 per month you can be a Silver member and get 5 DDNS hostnames and also the ad-free experience, 5 server watchdog monitors and more. :cool:
I understand your experience. However, I have two different BI servers—with the same versions and using the same NO-IP service. One works perfectly, but the other doesn't. I assume the problem isn't NO-IP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TonyR
SDK_Log.log below shows error:
Begin Time:2026-10-10T15:47:24.885
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 Utils.cpp:4815]mutil NIC client
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 AVNetSDKMgr.cpp:658]Test load avnetsdk err 126
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 dhnetsdk.cpp:159]Leave CLIENT_InitEx.
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 dhnetsdk.cpp:190]Enter CLIENT_SetAutoReconnect:[cbAutoConnect=000000014069E1D0, dwUser=00000000054E25C8].
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 dhnetsdk.cpp:192]Leave CLIENT_SetAutoReconnect.
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 dhnetsdk.cpp:389]Enter CLIENT_SetDVRMessCallBack: [cbMessage=000000014069E0B0, dwUser=00000000054E25C8].
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 dhnetsdk.cpp:391]Leave CLIENT_SetDVRMessCallBack.
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 dhnetsdk.cpp:6911]Enter CLIENT_GetLastError.
[2026-10-10T15:47:24.885 info Netsdk:41296 16192:17920 dhnetsdk.cpp:6914]Leave CLIENT_GetLastError.[Error code=0.]
Begin Time:2026-10-10T15:48:08.433
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.433 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 Utils.cpp:4815]mutil NIC client
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 AVNetSDKMgr.cpp:658]Test load avnetsdk err 126
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 dhnetsdk.cpp:159]Leave CLIENT_InitEx.
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 dhnetsdk.cpp:190]Enter CLIENT_SetAutoReconnect:[cbAutoConnect=000000014069E1D0, dwUser=0000000003F780A8].
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 dhnetsdk.cpp:192]Leave CLIENT_SetAutoReconnect.
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 dhnetsdk.cpp:389]Enter CLIENT_SetDVRMessCallBack: [cbMessage=000000014069E0B0, dwUser=0000000003F780A8].
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 dhnetsdk.cpp:391]Leave CLIENT_SetDVRMessCallBack.
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 dhnetsdk.cpp:6911]Enter CLIENT_GetLastError.
[2026-10-10T15:48:08.434 info Netsdk:41296 16764:15864 dhnetsdk.cpp:6914]Leave CLIENT_GetLastError.[Error code=0.]
 
I understand your experience. However, I have two different BI servers—with the same versions and using the same NO-IP service. One works perfectly, but the other doesn't. I assume the problem isn't NO-IP.
You may find this interesting:

 
  • Like
Reactions: rauska2
You may find this interesting:

I uninstalled BI and cleared all REG entries for Blueiris. Now it is working ! After installing fresh copy !
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Perspective Software
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Perspective Software