Tons of popup adds i here

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Sep 12, 2017
176
63
milwaukee
I haven't been on this website for a bit. I really love the help I get when I do have to fix a system but I noticed there are a ton of pop up adds I get when logging into this site. Is this normal now or did I get a virus or click on some crazy link that made this happen. Its only on ipcamtalk.
 
Mac iPhone. Chrome. Very weird looking not get them in this site
Sorry, I know nothing about MAC's or I-phones!

I get no adverts with the Brave browser on Win11 PC, I do get adverts if I use the MS Edge browser, but no adverts with the Duck Duck Go browser either, I would suggest that you try a different browser to see if you can find one for your OS that blocks the adverts!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TonyR
The site can be almost unusable without an adblocker of some type.

Some browsers have them built in