Wow, whata WTF to read this morning...humans are the worse animals on this planet...I guess this insanity is worldwide? In Brazil:
More “Trans” Terror: Suspect Accused Of Raping Stepfather, Biting Off His Ears And Blinding Him
![]()
‘Trans’ Suspect Accused Of Raping Stepfather, Biting Off His Ears And Blinding Him
Brazilian police arrested a ‘transgender’-identifying suspect accused of raping, blinding and mutilating a 61-year-old stepfather in Manaus.dallasexpress.com
I guess this insanity is worldwide? In Brazil:
More “Trans” Terror: Suspect Accused Of Raping Stepfather, Biting Off His Ears And Blinding Him
![]()
‘Trans’ Suspect Accused Of Raping Stepfather, Biting Off His Ears And Blinding Him
Brazilian police arrested a ‘transgender’-identifying suspect accused of raping, blinding and mutilating a 61-year-old stepfather in Manaus.dallasexpress.com

Reminds me of the early 8" floppy drives that were around 500 bucks a pop. I vaguely remember they were from Shugart. I eventually bought 2 off-brand drives (siemens) for about $300 each.this is from a 1950 newspaper that was stuffed in a wall as insulation....
She really hasn’t changed much…
