The official "WTF" thread

  • Like
Reactions: mat200
 
Last edited:
I think the USPS has borrowed a line of code from the old BASIC programming....the "DO....LOOP".

They say my package departed Greensboro, NC on Sept. 18 at 2:56 AM, arrived at Birmingham, AL on Sept. 18 at 1:32 PM but then departed Greensboro, NC AGAIN on the 18th at 2:13 PM.

Apparently they have figured a way to either depart from the same location twice or depart from a location without ever arriving!

USPS_092226.jpg
 
well .. the numbers do change a bit once you consider inbreeding ..

Once you get back into the 1700s in rural areas in the mountains it’s not a surprise :rofl:
 
I saw that a while back. I think it was real
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mat200

"The refrigerator is dead": Samsung's AI fridges shut down after update, causes outrage​

 

"The refrigerator is dead": Samsung's AI fridges shut down after update, causes outrage​

Love Samsung electronics, but HATE their appliances!
 
WTF ..

 
Fascinating.
Not the political message, the video

 
Fascinating.
Not the political message, the video



China .. NO China chose weaker opponents ..

Look at all the recent territory it captured

1790269927343.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
I like the bridge building contraption even if Atilla the Hun did it
 
  • Like
Reactions: johnfitz and mat200
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz