Seeking Guidance on Expanding My Work to Other Regions/Countries

Danny Yu

n3wb
Sep 4, 2026
14
1
Moldova
Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well.

Work's been pretty stressful for me lately, so I've been thinking about branching out and finding opportunities in other regions or countries.

I'd really appreciate any help or advice from anyone who's been through this — whether it's tips on the process, what it's like working in a different country, or just chatting about the culture and what to expect there.

If you can help, or know someone who might be able to, feel free to reach out. I'd also love to hear about your region's culture and work environment — it'd really help me figure out my next move.

Thanks so much in advance for any support!

Best,
 
Doing what exactly?

Only Fans - easy
Nuclear reactors, - harder
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: looney2ns and sdkid
I'm a full-stack developer who builds web applications end to end — frontend, backend, deployment, everything in between. I've been doing this for years and I take the work seriously.

What I need is a partner to handle the client side of the business, so I can stay focused on building.

How the partnership works:

You become the main point of contact for clients. That means joining calls, presenting demos and progress updates, gathering feedback and requirements, and making sure clients feel heard and taken care of. You pass everything back to me, and I handle all development and delivery.

Clients will know I'm the developer. You're the account manager — the person they trust and talk to.

If you want to bring in clients from your own network, that's welcome, but it's optional. The core role is managing the relationships we already have.

What you get:

30% of revenue on every project you manage — paid consistently, project by project

Around 5–10 hours a week, flexible around your schedule

A real, long-term partnership — not a temporary arrangement

Who I'm looking for:

Based in North America, Europe, Australia, or Latin America

Strong written and spoken English (Spanish or Portuguese is a plus)

Reliable and responsive — someone who follows through and communicates clearly

Organized and comfortable managing multiple clients and projects

Looking for something stable and long-term

A bit of background:

I ran this exact setup for several years with a partner in the US. It worked well for both of us — he recently moved into a full-time position, which is why I'm looking for someone new. I'm hoping to find someone who wants the same kind of stable, trustworthy partnership.

If this sounds like a good fit, send me a message with a short introduction and your availability. I'm happy to answer any questions and take the time to find the right person.
 
Ever since Microsoft acquired GitHub, I get 10-20 unsolicited SPAM emails a week delivered to my unique GitHub email address (email plus addressing), from people in far east countries offering revenue sharing for some sort of development project. Everything I have read indicates these are scams, which will try to get you to render an advance fee. I reported these as SPAM, but it was rejected.

My retired BnL received an unsolicited business opportunity through his Linkedin profile. The email requested he use the included WhatsApp link to set up an account to communicate with them. The link took him to a fake WhatsApp webpage and requested he enter his CC info in order to verify his identity to set up his account. Within seconds his CC was getting hit with fraudulent charges. My sister was livid.

In short, don't fall for these scams.

Here endeth the lesson.
 
Last edited: