Release schedule for newer models with 1/1.2" sensors?

Cold-Lemonade

Pulling my weight
Apr 1, 2021
184
143
Boston
Does anyone have an idea of when we can expect to see new PoE cameras with 1/1.2" sensors? I think Dahua only has a couple right now. Most are 1/1.8".
 
Yep. Many here feel the same way. Sadly they are now catering to the masses that prefer cheaper options and brighter static images, and saying Super AI sells...
 
  • Like
Reactions: JDreaming
That would be the recommendation, just keep in mind it doesn't see infrared, so you need to be OK with running the built in white LED or have enough white light.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JDreaming
What is the goal of the camera- overview or identify 15 feet from camera?

If the only light is behind the person, their face will be dark.
 
Overview. I have ICP-HDW3449H-ZAS-PV-PRO for identify. I would use the camera with the 1/1.2" sensor to have an overview. Right now I'm using IPC-Color4M-T and there is ghosting in IR mode.
 
^^^^
Agree