MOVIES, TV Series Recommendations...

Memories? Like when you lived with dinosaurs? :lol:
Had a friend, RIP, say he was older than Dirt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: samplenhold
'Patriot' series (2015). It lasted 2 seasons, I'd say it is a comedy drama. It is a prime original that I've seen avail on other streaming platforms
 
  • Like
Reactions: David L
Went to see the new Resident Evil, REALLY enjoyed it. NOT what I thouight it was going to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: David L
The wife and I watched it last night, I liked it, good story line/plot, The wife had a hard time watching/getting past the head scalping early on in the movie.
Dang Kurt Russell "Jungle Boy" looks old, well guess we are all getting/looking old, lol

1790504142021.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: SJGUSMC21

La Dolce Villa (2025)​


chick flick

I have visited Italy a couple of times...once in 1985 staying in a little town called Asiago for a week or so. Folks there said that they were Austrian and not Italian.

Then in the late 1990's back a forth a few times to Milan when they were building the new airport. The airport was a work of art.
 
  • Like
Reactions: David L

La Dolce Villa (2025)​


chick flick

I have visited Italy a couple of times...once in 1985 staying in a little town called Asiago for a week or so. Folks there said that they were Austrian and not Italian.

Then in the late 1990's back a forth a few times to Milan when they were building the new airport. The airport was a work of art.
Yeah, North Italy boarding South Austria there are several villages like that. Pretty much the tourist areas all speak English too...
 
If you're into being woke, virtue signaling, gaslighting and COVID era propaganda, "Family Law" is your series to watch. It didn't start out that way, but a few episodes in you could pick up small bits of mental disease covering subjects like trans, anti-vaxing and more. Wife and I are still watching it, but the poison pills keep getting dropped in each episode. Sometimes I have to walk away from it, because it reflects a truly mental society not right in the head. It was shot in Vancouver Canada - there's your sign
 
If you're into being woke, virtue signaling, gaslighting and COVID era propaganda, "Family Law" is your series to watch. It didn't start out that way, but a few episodes in you could pick up small bits of mental disease covering subjects like trans, anti-vaxing and more. Wife and I are still watching it, but the poison pills keep getting dropped in each episode. Sometimes I have to walk away from it, because it reflects a truly mental society not right in the head. It was shot in Vancouver Canada - there's your sign
To add to my viewing observations, tonight's episode was about climate change and how oil and carbon emissions are bad and will end life as we know it within 20 years. Even have a father environmentalist sequester his 6- and 8-year-old kids from life to help him fight his cause through climate protests. And the kids are just as demented as he is with his - saving the world - mentality.

I don't see me watching too much longer, but the wife is into the relationships, gossips, and debauchery side of it. She can look past the mental illness, I can't. I guess I'll spend my time doing productive activities like watching crash videos on YouTube
 
Last edited:
To add to my viewing observations, tonight's episode was about climate change and how oil and carbon emissions are bad and will end life as we know it within 20 years. Even have a father environmentalist sequester his 6- and 8-year-old kids from life to help him fight his cause through climate protests. And the kids are just as demented as he is with his - saving the world - mentality.

I don't see me watching too much longer, but the wife is into the relationships, gossips, and debauchery side of it. I guess I'll spend my time doing productive activities like watching crash videos on YouTube
I remember the family watching the last Aquaman movie 2023, What a piece of sh!t movie. All about Climate change and how humans are destroying the earth. Hahahaha. People are stupid...I don't know why people believe we can destroy the earth. God is the only One who will be replacing the earth with a new earth as well as a new heaven. The adversary has those people living in fear, which fear is not of God.

That woke stupidity is in alot of tv series and movies during the Woke Biden era. We almost don't watch anything produced during that time period. It is all trash...
 
  • Like
Reactions: JPmedia
I remember the family watching the last Aquaman movie 2023, What a piece of sh!t movie. All about Climate change and how humans are destroying the earth. Hahahaha. People are stupid...I don't know why people believe we can destroy the earth. God is the only One who will be replacing the earth with a new earth as well as a new heaven. The adversary has those people living in fear, which fear is not of God.

That woke stupidity is in alot of tv series and movies during the Woke Biden era. We almost don't watch anything produced during that time period. It is all trash...
Like I mentioned, it started promising - it was funny, had a dynamic cast and I like law TV series for some reason. Unfortunately, 3 or 4 episodes in they started dropping the virtue signaling and mental disease. Just little things at first but then entire episodes started being devoted to the mental illness stupidity.

These idiots don't realize we can't have a modern world without petroleum products - much of the every day items we use are made from petroleum.

And here's the thing - ain't no one showed any data that shows that petroleum products or the use of it, is the SOLE cause of climate change. The world's climate has been changing since it began and will continue to do so LONG after we are gone.
 
  • Exclamation
Reactions: David L