MikeLud1 IPCT Contributor Apr 5, 2017 2,921 5,039 Brooklyn, NY Yesterday at 9:55 PM #5,241 bigredfish said: I suspect we'll know its about to fail when Trump/.Gov buys equity in them to try and keep that from happening. Click to expand... I thing you have it backwards everything Trump touches fails Reactions: bigredfish
bigredfish said: I suspect we'll know its about to fail when Trump/.Gov buys equity in them to try and keep that from happening. Click to expand... I thing you have it backwards everything Trump touches fails
bigredfish Known around here Sep 5, 2016 45,197 93,621 The Swamp Yesterday at 10:09 PM #5,242 Well yeah, of course. But I mean when .Gov actually steps in and takes equity stakes in the AI circle jerk, that's when we know they were about to crash and .Gov is trying desperately not to let that happen. Reactions: MikeLud1
Well yeah, of course. But I mean when .Gov actually steps in and takes equity stakes in the AI circle jerk, that's when we know they were about to crash and .Gov is trying desperately not to let that happen.