Money & Economics



 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Angry
Reactions: johnfitz
I’m just beginning to grasp the level of of shit we are in.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
They're really trying to do this

They're blowing up bonds, directly intervening and killing the markets, killing the dollar, and YOU will pay for it all


 
  • Angry
Reactions: johnfitz
LOL :lmao:

Paper price... real price about $120-$125

 
  • Haha
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
Don’t like the numbers?

Change the way they’re calculated…

Comrades

 
  • Haha
Reactions: mat200 and johnfitz
LOL :p:rofl::winktongue::lmao::rofl:


Markets will boom... :rolleyes:


 
  • Haha
Reactions: johnfitz
LOL, this is the best one..

 
  • Haha
Reactions: johnfitz
As I mentioned.... :winktongue:
Inflation went down because they changed how they count it.


 
 
  • Like
Reactions: mat200 and johnfitz
I think I’ll stick to burying it in the backyard

 
  • Wow
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Like
Reactions: johnfitz
Bonds don’t care about fake inflation reports

 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
Oooppsss

 
  • Like
Reactions: johnfitz
 
  • Sad
Reactions: johnfitz
Rare earths .. good idea to also control the recycling of it ..

China is in control of much of the supply chain and recycling chain

1790788342728.png