- Jul 9, 2016
- 28
- 15
Since Sept 24, requests to ipcamtalk.com from non-browser clients return HTTP 403 with a Cloudflare managed-challenge page.
This affects the homepage as well as /dyn, so it isn't specific to the DDNS path. It loads fine in a browser.
Since Blue Iris Tools, the Asus integration, and curl all make plain HTTP requests, DDNS updates might have issues for those using Cloudflare as a DNS.
so I thought I'd check to see if others had a similar issue. .
curl -4 -sS -o /dev/null -w 'homepage: %{http_code}\n' Home
curl -4 -sS -o /dev/null -w 'dyn: %{http_code}\n' ""
homepage: 403
dyn: 403
This affects the homepage as well as /dyn, so it isn't specific to the DDNS path. It loads fine in a browser.
Since Blue Iris Tools, the Asus integration, and curl all make plain HTTP requests, DDNS updates might have issues for those using Cloudflare as a DNS.
so I thought I'd check to see if others had a similar issue. .
