I picked up a VIKLIN 6MP N601L-IR turret camera recently and I'm putzing with it through a browser. It wants me to download / install some sort of plugin (PlayerOcxSetup.zip) but so far I haven't installed it. I can interact with the camera well enough using a browser (FF) so I'm not sure what the plugin is for. What I don't see in the camera live view is any sort of audio control. In the live view I'm not hearing any audio, no audio-enable button.
I've never had a 2-way audio camera before. The Dahau cameras I have all have mic's and their audio is controllable and playable through the browser. How does one send audio to these camera with built-in speakers? Using a browser?
I've never had a 2-way audio camera before. The Dahau cameras I have all have mic's and their audio is controllable and playable through the browser. How does one send audio to these camera with built-in speakers? Using a browser?

to display all the options in the Web GUI. This is the ActiveX plugin for the Internet Explorer browser. Since I assume VIKYLIN cameras are OEM models or clones of Dahua cameras, you will only be able to see all the camera's Web GUI functions and options when using the old Internet Explorer on Windows.