Hey everyone,
Quick question for the devs and freelancers here — has anyone found a good way to hand off the client-facing side of their work?
I'm a full-stack dev and I handle everything technical myself, but the calls, demos, and client updates eat up a lot of my time. I've been thinking about finding someone long-term to handle that side while I focus on building.
A few years ago I had a setup like this with a partner in the US and it worked really well. He's since moved into a full-time role, so I'm exploring what's out there.
If anyone has done something similar — or has thoughts on where to even look for this kind of person — I'd really appreciate hearing about it. Based in Asia myself, so I'm mainly curious about people in North America, Europe, Australia, or Latin America.
Thanks!
Quick question for the devs and freelancers here — has anyone found a good way to hand off the client-facing side of their work?
I'm a full-stack dev and I handle everything technical myself, but the calls, demos, and client updates eat up a lot of my time. I've been thinking about finding someone long-term to handle that side while I focus on building.
A few years ago I had a setup like this with a partner in the US and it worked really well. He's since moved into a full-time role, so I'm exploring what's out there.
If anyone has done something similar — or has thoughts on where to even look for this kind of person — I'd really appreciate hearing about it. Based in Asia myself, so I'm mainly curious about people in North America, Europe, Australia, or Latin America.
Thanks!




