SJGUSMC21 IPCT+ Member Aug 19, 2020 7,511 30,985 San Antonio, TX Today at 1:30 PM #28,221 Arjuns version of the Jetson’s? Last edited: Today at 3:51 PM Reactions: David L, mat200 and wrapter
W wrapter Known around here Jul 17, 2022 2,592 7,502 MY Today at 1:48 PM #28,222 Reactions: David L, mat200 and bigredfish
mat200 IPCT Contributor Jan 17, 2017 19,658 32,776 Today at 1:59 PM #28,223 SJGUSMC21 said: View attachment 250126 Click to expand... LOL .. oh man, am I the only noticing those are dud or spent rounds with used primers Reactions: SJGUSMC21 and David L
SJGUSMC21 said: View attachment 250126 Click to expand... LOL .. oh man, am I the only noticing those are dud or spent rounds with used primers
David L IPCT Contributor Aug 2, 2019 13,745 35,735 USA Today at 4:28 PM #28,224 LOL Reactions: SJGUSMC21
David L IPCT Contributor Aug 2, 2019 13,745 35,735 USA Today at 4:31 PM #28,225 Haha Last edited: 25 minutes ago
David L IPCT Contributor Aug 2, 2019 13,745 35,735 USA 55 minutes ago #28,226 Normally I don't post or watch stuff like this but I clicked on it thinking desert, haha, but what is this lady missing? PANTS!!! Really? Guess I beat Arjun to it, lol Reactions: SJGUSMC21
Normally I don't post or watch stuff like this but I clicked on it thinking desert, haha, but what is this lady missing? PANTS!!! Really? Guess I beat Arjun to it, lol