One of the problems with this chart is the price of parts, that is the same type part could cost double/triple.
One of the problems with this chart is the price of parts, that is the same type part could cost double/triple.
Haven't been great at much except the rope climb. Well and chin-ups, set a record in elementary school. I was a climber in my youth, trees, roofs which we would jump off from. Became a Lineman, loved climbing the 90 footers...Now I have trouble climbing stairs, lol
Oh, and the 25 inch Red I landed this last week, lolHaven't been great at much except the rope climb. Well and chin-ups, set a record in elementary school. I was a climber in my youth, trees, roofs which we would jump off from. Became a Lineman, loved climbing the 90 footers...Now I have trouble climbing stairs, lol
Sadly, the above is about all I can brag about, haha...


