Camera view background blank on zone map screen

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Sep 26, 2015
231
66
I'm running BI 6.1.1.4 the latest stable build.

On some of my cameras when i go to edit the Zone maps, there's no camera backdrop. Only certain cameras are having this issue, on others it appears fine. Has anyone else experienced this?
 
I am on 6.1.3.5 and all of my Cameras show the camera image in the Zone map screen! Are the cameras with the issue all the same model or brand? Are the problem cameras a multi-lens configuration by any chance? Did this problem only appear recently? Have you tried a different BI version, it might possibly be a bug in the version you are using?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spooling
I just noticed it recently and it’s happening on different camera models. I’ll try syncing to latest and see if it’s fixed.