Blue Iris v6 - Sold out in the Store

Lot's of threads discussing it. Short answer - it has been sold out for years. Buy from one of the places mentioned in those threads.








 
  • Like
Reactions: DigitalHobo
Hey @Mike ...
Any reason why you cannot just remove BI from the IPCT store since it has been "SOLD OUT" there for years? :idk:

On another note the new server has been running great, IMO....I think I speak for a lot of us when I say "I appreciate the hard work!"
 
I would second what Tony is saying. As a new member to the site. I have Blue Iris currently under the demo period and am ready to purchase it. Learning that Blue Iris hasn't been available for years on the site even though I get side bar ads for it and it is in the store. As a new user I am (and would be) very reluctant to purchase anything from the store. I wouldn't want to spend a few hundred dollars on a camera not knowing if it would be available or ever be delivered as the site store "appears" to be abandoned based on the Blue Iris situation. Again, just the impression of a new user in from the outside. I appreciate the site very much and all the knowledge here.