Blue Iris License Recovery

Dr Noisewater

Getting the hang of it
Feb 7, 2017
35
39
I replaced my hard drive, also learned that my backup was corrupted...
In any event, my Blue Iris license was lost along with the Blue Iris maintenance and Support subscription .
I'd like to recover these if possible.

Invoice for order # 705265993

Thank you
 
So this setup is my Father in laws. He is 75 and I am helping him remotely. He doesnt have anything usable. He bought Blue Iris in 2021 and this is the only details I can locate.

[td]Thank you for placing an order with MyCommerce Share-it, an authorized reseller of Perspective Software.
Your MyCommerce Share-it Order Number: 705265993
[/td]
[td]You have chosen PayPal as payment type.[/td]
[td]You will receive detailed information on the delivery in a separate e-mail that was sent at the same time as this e-mail.[/td]
 
He wants me to just repurchase the license because he doesnt know how long it will take to recover and is "antsy" so I think im going to just do that. Thank you for your assistance
 
Sure, you can certainly do that.

You could also email Blue Iris Support at [email protected] and ask if they can locate your key. They'd probably need additional verification, such as the name and email address that were entered into Blue Iris's settings page ("About" tab) or the email address that made the payment. I have no idea really what their system is for querying their license list.