The server room looks great but I'm more impressed by that slick glass network diagram you have on the opposing wall. This is where a lot of network admins don't do a good job. Actually documenting what is going where.
If you dont want recuring fees, look at digital watchdog ipvms, which is the north american version of nxwitness. 70 bux a cam. There is however a 128 camera limit per server.Is milestone the best?
for XProtect Expert ballpark on 200 cameras in software and licensing is $60k. am I close?
any recurring anual cost I should be aware.
that is something we can consider. depending on recurring cost
If you dont want recuring fees, look at digital watchdog ipvms, which is the north american version of nxwitness. 70 bux a cam. There is however a 128 camera limit per server.
Not yet. Its interesting that they brag about implementing push notifications in 2020.have you tried the new 4.1 software for digital watchdog?
your thoughts?
Not yet. Its interesting that they brag about implementing push notifications in 2020.
