Annke Firmware to Hikvision Firmware: HOW TO

N48PBB has different hardware revisions, you need to update it via Batch Configuration or HiToolsDelivery.
 
Hello again,

Today, I downloaded and updated the N48PAW (K21B2) NVR
v4.83.105 build 250901 --> v4.83.107 build 260127 (previous update)
v4.83.107 build 260127 --> v4.83.108 build 260713 (latest update)



Release Note:
Reason of Upgrade

- New features and problem fixes

New Features
- 1. Fix security vulnerabilities

Modified functions
- N/A


N48PAWv4.83.105v4.83.107v4.83.108
Firmware ver.v4.83.105 build 250901v4.83.107 build 260127v4.83.108 build 260713
Encoding ver.v5.0 build 250626v5.0 build 250626v5.0 build 250626
Hardware ver.B-R-K21B2-00B-R-K21B2-00B-R-K21B2-00
Web ver.v4.0.1 build 250716v4.0.1 build 250716v4.0.1 build 250312
Plugin ver.4.0.2507.14.0.2507.14.0.2507.1

Link to nvr model HiLook NVR-208MH-C/8P <-- (You can download the software here)
Link to Firmware__V4.83.108_260713_S3000743614.zip <-- (or here)


Have a great day, everyone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deltas and Easyrr
Yeah, I know, I’ve already fixed it – thanks for spotting the mistake.

I knew about it; I kept correcting it in my head, but it still slipped through
 
Hello again,

Today, I downloaded and updated the N48PAW (K21B2) NVR
v4.83.105 build 250901 --> v4.83.107 build 260127 (previous update)
v4.83.107 build 260127 --> v4.83.108 build 260713 (latest update)



Release Note:
Reason of Upgrade

- New features and problem fixes

New Features
- 1. Fix security vulnerabilities

Modified functions
- N/A


N48PAWv4.83.105v4.83.107v4.83.108
Firmware ver.v4.83.105 build 250901v4.83.107 build 260127v4.83.108 build 260713
Encoding ver.v5.0 build 250626v5.0 build 250626v5.0 build 250626
Hardware ver.B-R-K21B2-00B-R-K21B2-00B-R-K21B2-00
Web ver.v4.0.1 build 250716v4.0.1 build 250716v4.0.1 build 250312
Plugin ver.4.0.2507.14.0.2507.14.0.2507.1

Link to nvr model HiLook NVR-208MH-C/8P <-- (You can download the software here)
Link to Firmware__V4.83.108_260713_S3000743614.zip <-- (or here)


Have a great day, everyone!
I can confirm that 4.83.108 version works with N48PAW V4 NVR, updated from 4.83.105.
 
Did somebody know whitch software I need for conversion Annke I81HE, to something that work?
This is a NGHTCHROMA camera that record Day ONLY!!
Over the night, not record, even when dedicated light work All Noght long!
 
You need to configure the camera correctly and check the recording schedule. There are no issues with these cameras; it’s all straightforward.
Did somebody know whitch software I need for conversion Annke I81HE, to something that work?
This is a NGHTCHROMA camera that record Day ONLY!!
Over the night, not record, even when dedicated light work All Noght long!
 
  • Like
Reactions: sttipe
TNX for answer.
What egsactly I need to configure, and where? Trought witch menu?
I am newbie with this hoby.
Software is poor, have FAST, nothing to configure..
Continuos, recording OR recording after "happening"!

Aditional light, on and off!
On-light all night long, not posibile to turn off after 2 -3, minute...So stupid.
 
New to all of this but understand it, I have a new Annke CZ504P 191ES and am wondering if the general suggestion applies here as well? I am after full ONVIF for auto tracking and HIK Vision is the only logical choice. I believe 5.6.18 which is older G5 although I remain a little confused on the models and the coding. Is the E significant? It is the 3K unit and only a few weeks old.

Having read a bit on this the older CZ504P used a G5 platform, . I managed to stuff mine but the bootloader is working as seen in TFTP log but does not progress, UART as soon as I can get a connection for the little PCB connector they use, Then it will get this firmware mentioned above, There is a 5.6.1 available but annke say this is not for my camera. Interesting. The date on this postdates HIKVISION so it might be a compile for the earlier platform but it's HIK for me as I want it for frigate,

Seeking some words of comfort or wisdom here as there are some very knowledgeable people about.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Thank you, will do. I strongly suspect it the intermediate firmware that's required, but lets confirm. I was intending to do this manually once I get to the UART port and bootloader.

Its GW9462032
 
Hello again,
I51FS - new update hik firmware



Release Note:
Modify Function
- Fixed some potential bugs and improved system stability.



I51FSv5.11.0
Firmware ver.v5.11.0 build 260629
Encoding ver.v7.3 build 260526
Hardware ver.B-R-E11-0
Web ver.v5.1.224_R0101 build 260629

The changes noted include the addition of new security features

Link to ipcam model DS-2CD1T63G2P-LIUF/S <-- (You can download the software here)
Link to Firmware__V5.11.0_260629_S3000737343.zip <-- (or here)



Have a great day, everyone!