Recent content by Vansmak

  1. V

    TP-Link TAPO Doorbell Camera D225 / Blue Iris

    Sorry....bad choice of words. POE isn't an option. I meant hard-power to the doorbell transformer. Yes RTSP keep-alive was unchecked. The ReoLink was just very laggy for me and I wasn't impressed with the picture quality or WDR/HDR functionality.
  2. V

    TP-Link TAPO Doorbell Camera D225 / Blue Iris

    I really wanted to like the ReoLink but the software driven WDR is awful. It makes sense that it has a higher tolerance to heat since it doesn't also have the ability to run off batteries. I'm sure TPLink/Tapo had to take the lipo batteries into consideration when they decided on the heat...
  3. V

    TP-Link TAPO Doorbell Camera D225 / Blue Iris

    Sorry to hear that....I like the image quality of this camera a lot but I miss the reliability of my Amcrest AD410. I just returned a ReoLink Gen 1 Doorbell Camera, the RTSP feed was super laggy and the WDR was awful. I was thinking about picking up the Aqara G400 and testing it out but I'm...
  4. V

    TP-Link TAPO Doorbell Camera D225 / Blue Iris

    Update: Well as luck would have it the camera once again started dropping wifi connection each weekday morning around 9am until about 11am which is the exact time the sun was rising and shining directly on the unit. Looking closer at the logs and running them through ChatGPT, it appears I have...
  5. V

    TP-Link TAPO Doorbell Camera D225 / Blue Iris

    I'm on the latest stable release: 6.0.9.17
  6. V

    TP-Link TAPO Doorbell Camera D225 / Blue Iris

    @eyeball Did you ever find a solution for this? I just replaced my Amcrest AD410 with the D225 and have been very impressed with the wider FOV and image quality. However I'm struggling to keep BlueIris connected to the camera. It keep dropping connection randomly. Hoping to find a solution so I...
  7. V

    Blue Iris Version 6.0.1.24 Now Supports Custom Models

    Newbie question here....Why is nothing showing in my AI Inspector window? I'm getting hits, but I don't see any logs?
  8. V

    Can't get GPU Detection to work?! What am I doing wrong??

    Update: Did a complete reinstall of CPAI and now YOLO 6.2 is working in GPU mode, sorry to have wasted everyone's time, but I appreciate the support!
  9. V

    Can't get GPU Detection to work?! What am I doing wrong??

    That didn't seem to work either.....Weird thing about this, I can get GPU working on YOLO 3.1 and v8, but not 6.2?! I might just try and uninstall CPAI completely and see if a fresh install doesn't work. I'm all out of ideas?!
  10. V

    Can't get GPU Detection to work?! What am I doing wrong??

    Thanks, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get YOLOv5 6.2 to run in GPU mode. I did however get YOLOv5 3.1 to run in GPU mode. Am I mistaken, I was under the impression that the Nvidia Quadro K1200 should run with YOLO 6.2??
  11. V

    Can't get GPU Detection to work?! What am I doing wrong??

    The title says it all....I'm running a dedicated windows 11 machine with a nvidia quadro k1200 gpu. I installed the Cuda/Nvidia Graphics Drivers ver. 535.35 along with the Cuda Toolkit 11.7. After that I downloaded and installed the "install_cuDNN-8.9.4.zip" and then reinstalled the YOLO 5.6.2...
  12. V

    Dahua AI

    Thanks for your detailed explanations on the pros and cons of Camera AI. I would be very interested in setting up a camera or two to test it out versus CodeProject. Would it be possible to outline the setup involved to make the cameras talk to BI when passing the AI information for those that...
  13. V

    New Amcrest AD410 doorbell Cam Review

    Funny you should mention this. I was looking at the G4 Pro, but don't have any Unifi networking. Can it be added to a generic WiFi network?
  14. V

    New Amcrest AD410 doorbell Cam Review

    I hope you have better luck with it than I did. The lack of WDR rendered the camera useless to me when trying to identify someone approaching the door.
  15. V

    New Amcrest AD410 doorbell Cam Review

    Well I've been having some issues with the start of Summer and my AD410. Lately the camera is shutting down in the middle of the day for no apparent reason, the only common factor seems to be the heat of the day. This is my second AD410, so I figured after reading all the reviews of the ReoLink...