Recent content by Looksee

  1. Looksee

    Dog Attack

    Snappy dresser! And dig the footwear!:winktongue:
  2. Looksee

    Fregata.app: A port of Frigate to macOS

    I looked for Global Configuration earlier without success. Now that you have confirmed these steps I know this is the way and will find it. Thanks!
  3. Looksee

    Fregata.app: A port of Frigate to macOS

    I'm giving it a try. I've never used frigate or any of the other VMSs. How do I delete cameras that I have added? I don't see a control for this. Am I supposed to do this in the config.yaml file?
  4. Looksee

    Dog Attack

    The dog gets smacked for acting like a dog? Shouldn't its human get smacked for acting like an inconsiderate ass? That's no toy dog off-leash. What could go wrong?
  5. Looksee

    Car Doing Donuts Hits Curb

    What a maroon! If you are going teach yourself to do donuts, use an empty parking lot!:rofl:
  6. Looksee

    PTZ1A2M-25X AI sensitivity is missing for each of the type presets?

    ^^^^^^ Internet Explorer is definitely required for my PTZ. The only way to know for certain that you are not missing any settings in the camera's UI is to compare the displays of IE and whichever other browser you want to use. I use IE and Edge.
  7. Looksee

    The Typical picture of a Perp on Nextdoor-type Apps with Consumer Grade Cameras like Ring, Nest, Arlo, Canary, Wyze, etc.

    sigh Being hysterical can make us do (write) stupid stuff.:winktongue:
  8. Looksee

    TP-Link Tapo camera flaw lets hackers watch live feed from your home

    Absolutely! Isolate those bullets, eyeballs, and whatnots from the internet. (Disclosure: I need to get back to finishing my net security, especially for the real cams.) I hope that anyone that might hack my two Tapo outdoor cams enjoys the adventures of the rodents, etc., that they capture as...
  9. Looksee

    Vehicle Crash Causes Power Outage

    Loved the audio. I hear a vehicle's engine racing and then the crash. Dummy! :lol: Was that a first-responder vehicle that arrived soon after? If so, that was quick. Maybe it was a lawyer?;)
  10. Looksee

    Amazon Driver Stolen Package

    This dummy didn't see the security camera capturing him? :wave: It was only a few feet away! smh :rolleyes:
  11. Looksee

    A lucky night capture

    I agree. It is good. Those guys are fast.
  12. Looksee

    T541R/5442 For Front Door Camera. Overkill?

    Thanks, guys! I'm sticking with the 541R plan. Oh, and yes, I have multiple cameras for coverage of areas. This 541R is for the close-up beauty-shot.
  13. Looksee

    Amazon Driver Stolen Package

    There's just no privacy anymore. Oh, that wasn't the point. Never mind.
  14. Looksee

    Amazon Driver Stolen Package

    I like USPS for my deliveries because I don't want my packages left at my home to fend for themselves. I have a USPS post office box. I prefer my packages to be delivered there instead because the receiving point is secure and my deliveries are held their for me to pick up. Just sharing my own...