Recent content by H. Swanson

  1. H. Swanson

    This is awesome.... WizSeek AI search

    Is this the empiretech version? https://empiretech01.com/products/empiretech-nvr16ch-16p-2xi-pro-16ch-1u-16poe-2hdds-network-video-recorder
  2. H. Swanson

    This is awesome.... WizSeek AI search

    Good thread. I've been debating whether I get the XI PRO NVR or not. Your post makes me want to finally spring for it.
  3. H. Swanson

    Dahua NVR5216P-EI2 / EmpireTech #NVR16CH-16P-2AI-S2

    Now that you've fixed these issues, how are you feeling about the latest NVRs and their UI?
  4. H. Swanson

    2025 New Arrivals From EmpireTech

    5842 with 1/1.2 sensor
  5. H. Swanson

    Dahua NVR NEXT GUI

    This is disappointing as I was planning to buy the latest Pro NVR, but the UI issues and continued need for plugin doesn't make it worth it.
  6. H. Swanson

    Dahua Xinghan AI NVRs

    Anyone knowwhy the 32ch is less expensive than the 16ch? Does the 16 have more features? I did a compare but didn't see any. @EMPIRETECANDY Update: I learned that the 16CH has PoE and the 32CH does not.
  7. H. Swanson

    Dahua Xinghan AI NVRs

    They're in stock. Andy told me. I'm just trying to decide if it's worth paying $900 to upgrade.
  8. H. Swanson

    Dahua Xinghan AI NVRs

    Thanks! This is helpful. I'm trying to decide if I spring for the new Pro or not. I have the NVR8CH-8P-2AI and I noticed Edge recently no longer works now. I'd like to get on a platform that Dahua is investing in. Plus, the LLM-style search looks cool to me. Would you recommend the upgrade?
  9. H. Swanson

    Dahua Xinghan AI NVRs

    Anyone had a chance to buy one of these and play with it? I"m curious if the web UI works better with modern browsers.
  10. H. Swanson

    EmpireTech NVR / 5442 S3 Cams - Webplugin Not Functioning in Edge Browser

    As I mentioned before, Edge works for me after doing a fresh install of Windows 11.
  11. H. Swanson

    EmpireTech NVR / 5442 S3 Cams - Webplugin Not Functioning in Edge Browser

    What browser are you using? Windows 11?
  12. H. Swanson

    Learning from IPC-T54IR-ZE purchase mistake

    Now THAT is badass. I want one. Does Andy sell it? I looked on his website but didn't find anything with those exact specs. Closest model I could find is this...
  13. H. Swanson

    Learning from IPC-T54IR-ZE purchase mistake

    You guys are hardcore pairing up cams. I had thought about pairing my 5442 S3s (overview) with a couple expensive PTZs, but that's about it.
  14. H. Swanson

    Dahua Xinghan AI NVRs

    I'm anxiously waiting for @EMPIRETECANDY to get these in stock. I want to buy one.
  15. H. Swanson

    EmpireTech NVR / 5442 S3 Cams - Webplugin Not Functioning in Edge Browser

    FYI. I bought a new computer with a brand new Windows 11 install. Out of curiosity, I tried Edge and it works. So, I ditched Firefox and will continue using Edge.