Recent content by dryfly

  1. D

    ColorVu day/night setting

    Did a cold reboot removing POE power and reapplying and I think problem solved. The issue of the adjacent floodlight was also an issue. It would not allow the LED to activate on Auto, and I could not get the sensitivity adjustment to compensate. By changing from Auto activation to Scheduled...
  2. D

    ColorVu day/night setting

    I know the LED is functioning, or at least it was a couple of days ago when I started this project. I'll verify. No, the cameras are not using the same firmware version. I thought about the adjacent floodlight and played around with the sensitivity setting last night but different settings...
  3. D

    ColorVu day/night setting

    Thank you for the settings. I'll try those and report back. I actually have 2 of these cameras in use. I reset both cameras back to the factory default settings and last night one of them cycled the Supplemental LED fine. The other never came on. I found this weird and wonder if this...
  4. D

    ColorVu day/night setting

    The model number shown in the System Settings may be a proprietary rebranded number used by a dealer for their installs. It is HNC344-XD/LU. I know the camera is a DS-2CD2347GI-LU. Firmware ver. V5.6.2 build 191111 Encoding ver. V7.3 build 190722 Firmware Version Property C-R-G1-0 I
  5. D

    ColorVu day/night setting

    Please see my OP. The ONLY choices are Day or Night, and then a second drop down menu that states ON or OFF. No auto, scheduled, triggered, etc. There are some LED options in another section, but I'm specifically asking about the ones in Image> Display Settings menu section. I can understand...
  6. D

    ColorVu day/night setting

    Hikvision DS-2CD2347 ColorVu camera. I'm having some issues with getting the LED supplemental light to come on/off as I want it to. My question is in regards to the settings in Image> Display Settings menu. Under the section <Day/Night Switch> there are two settings options: Day/Night Switch...
  7. D

    BI using older version

    About 6 years ago I had a computer running BI and switched to an NVR. I still have the license number but have no idea as to the version I was running. How could I determine the version and is it possible to download older versions of the program. I'd like to try it again before purchasing...
  8. D

    VPN problem

    I'm running Open VPN on a Asus RT-86U router, and using Hikvision IVMS-4500 software for remote viewing. I've recently developed an issue where I cannot make a VPN connection on my iPhone. While at home I can however view the cameras when connected to my network. It's been a couple of years...
  9. D

    MS Edge in IE mode

    That worked great. Thank you for your help.
  10. D

    MS Edge in IE mode

    To live view my Hikvision camera I have to use Edge in IE mode. It seems it use to be in a drop down window but I can't find the option anywhere. I've tried the section in settings>default browser>"allow programs to run in IE" but that doesn't work. Any help appreciated.
  11. D

    Tendelux IR Illuminator AI4 Infrared Light

    The AI4 specs state "Make sure that your camera is sensitive to 850nm infrared light". I am assuming this is compatible with Hikvision cameras?? I feel the DI10 is a real value but in my case I only need light from 0-30 ft.
  12. D

    Tendelux IR Illuminator AI4 Infrared Light

    Thanks. That looks like a perfect solution.
  13. D

    Tendelux IR Illuminator AI4 Infrared Light

    I understand. Also, did you use the power supply that came with it. Seems like common problem is the power supply on the IR illuminators are a little under powered and run hot. Where I need to put the power supply is in a storage shed and summer temps are high. Guess I could take a chance...
  14. D

    Tendelux IR Illuminator AI4 Infrared Light

    After you opened them up did you do something to prevent future water intrusion, like some kind of sealant? I read part of the thread on the DI10 illuminator and I don't see any mention of water intrusion in it. May have been mentioned and I didn't see it. I don't mind spending the extra few...
  15. D

    Tendelux IR Illuminator AI4 Infrared Light

    The IR illuminator light on one of my Hikvision cameras bit the dust. I need an auxiliary light and only need about 30 ft of coverage, so I'm considering the Tenderlux 4w AI4. Some of the reviews indicate there may be an issue with water intrusion, but if mounted under a soffit would this be a...