Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
All of this war is IMHO is the beginnings or lead-up to a
far grander and wide spread set of events. Soon more
"cannon fodder" will be needed to sustain the hacks in DC.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All of this war is IMHO is the beginnings or lead-up to a
far grander and wide spread set of events. Soon more
"cannon fodder" will be needed to sustain the hacks in DC.
also .. on the home front .. pay attention .. as there are many moving parts

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Russian-Trained NASA Astronaut on Ukraine's Chances of Winning the War
Ward Carroll

1717871011548.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remember those Kellys are Democrats F'em all.
Yet a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

There are some very solid military / economic points made in the video.

Defeating a near peer adversary now on the cheap ( relatively ) helps us vs China tomorrow. Makes perfect sense to me.

Wished we could have done that in wwii .. instead many Americans died in that one

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
100% yes .. this is why Putin invaded .. was not about "Ukrainians are Russians". It was about controlling the European Energy market for Russia.

Russia wanted to keep it's energy monopoly to supply the EU. If you look closely at the game to control the energy resources coming into the EU market place .. ISIS, Iraq, Syria, Georgia / Caucus, Israel vs Hamas, Saudi, Iran, Qatar .. they all play into this. Syrian Civil War helped stop a Iran natural gas pipeline to Europe. Hamas attacked helped stop Israeli - Saudi peace deal which would have enabled a Natural Gas pipeline from Qatar through Saudi Arabia and Jorden and Israel to Europe.

This energy war has been going on for a long time.

Oh, and food .. does Europe and the USA want Russia to control that much food production ??

Ukraine's history is full of wars, enslavement, and genocide due to their land and it's ability to produce food.

So, I would say Energy and Food are key aspects to the current conflicts we see.

Reaction score
100% yes .. this is why Putin invaded .. was not about "Ukrainians are Russians". It was about controlling the European Energy market for Russia.

Russia wanted to keep it's energy monopoly to supply the EU. If you look closely at the game to control the energy resources coming into the EU market place .. ISIS, Iraq, Syria, Georgia / Caucus, Israel vs Hamas, Saudi, Iran, Qatar .. they all play into this. Syrian Civil War helped stop a Iran natural gas pipeline to Europe. Hamas attacked helped stop Israeli - Saudi peace deal which would have enabled a Natural Gas pipeline from Qatar through Saudi Arabia and Jorden and Israel to Europe.

Oh, and food .. does Europe and the USA want Russia to control that much food production ??

Ukraine's history is full of wars, enslavement, and genocide due to their land and it's ability to produce food.

So, I would say Energy and Food are key aspects to the current conflicts we see.
Why did Japan invade China? Resources...its all about resources. Mostly.

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Europe is getting rid of its energy dependence on Russia... and switching to more expensive liquefied gas from the USA. Or to Russian energy resources purchased under other schemes and at a higher price.
Europe is getting rid of its energy dependence on Russia... and is closing energy-intensive production facilities.
Europe is getting rid of its food dependence on Russia... and is actively promoting food made from insects.
Europe is getting rid of its electric vehicle dependence on China... but BYD shares are growing, and Mercedes-Benz shares are falling (by the way, I wonder why the duties on Tesla electric cars produced in China have not increased? Did the white gentleman from the White House order them not to be increased?)

Reaction score
'Did the white gentleman from the White House order them not to be increased?)'

And with that said Niksun, you lost all credibility with me. And as for your beloved motherland, if Russia wasn't being such a huge DICK TO THE WORLD, this....

Europe is getting rid of its energy dependence on Russia...and switching to more expensive liquefied gas from the USA.
Europe is getting rid of its energy dependence on Russia...and is closing energy-intensive production facilities.
Europe is getting rid of its food dependence on Russia...and is actively promoting food made from insects. (disturbing but its their choice)

wouldn't be happening! I know the average Russian is a hard working, country loving human being. But damn, if ya'll don't let the most murderous SOB's run your country into the ground!

This BULLSHIT in Ukraine NEVER had to happen Niksun, all because of your glorious leader, Comrade Putin.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Putin and Erdogan have "Hooks in his jaw". They can't resist the upcoming war that will swell and consume them all.
This war is not about West vs East but the beginning of the defeat of the Evil One and his followers.
Sure they will make it to Paradise but, afterwards judgement follows, and pray they are in "The Book of Life".