Hey there;
I have a problem with one of my BI servers (running latest 6.1.3.6), where when viewing clips through UI3, it only shows the sub stream and not the main stream. If I look at the live view of each camera it switches to the main stream without issues. On my BI IOS app and through BI itself on the PC, they all switch to the main stream when viewing clips, it only appears to not switch when using UI3.
Here's the stats for nerds for one of the cameras when viewing the camera live.

And here are the stats when viewing a recorded clip.

Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks
I have a problem with one of my BI servers (running latest 6.1.3.6), where when viewing clips through UI3, it only shows the sub stream and not the main stream. If I look at the live view of each camera it switches to the main stream without issues. On my BI IOS app and through BI itself on the PC, they all switch to the main stream when viewing clips, it only appears to not switch when using UI3.
Here's the stats for nerds for one of the cameras when viewing the camera live.

And here are the stats when viewing a recorded clip.

Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks

