One of Andy’s Bullet Cameras

Dorsey Pender

Getting the hang of it
Sep 7, 2019
225
32
San Francisco
does anybody have a video on how to adjust the mount for one of ANDY’s bullet cameras?

I took it apart and the little ball fell out, and I’m not sure that orientation nor the adjustment.

Can anyone help? Thanks!
 

Attachments

@Dorsey Pender I believe the two parts go together the way you have them at 0:20 in the video. As I buy/install mostly turret cameras, I haven't had to take one of these apart yet to be able provide further insight. However, I believe it's quite obvious the way it all has to go: Remember that the camera bends from looking straight ahead (just above the horizon) to 90º straight down on one axis. That will show you which way the slit on both parts needs to be oriented, to let the wire bend without cutting it. When that joint has the camera pointing straight ahead, the wire will pass straight through both of those pieces. When the camera is bent 90º looking straight down, the wire will have to bend through the cutout/slit in both of those pieces. From there, you should be able to figure out how those two pieces must be inserted into the camera body. If you get it wrong, the wire may resist the camera being bent all the way down, possibly mangling/cutting the wire if forced. If they're in correctly, the camera should articulate up and down without any resistance besides the locking detent notches.

@EMPIRETECANDY Anything you want to add or correct here?
 
@Dorsey Pender I believe the two parts go together the way you have them at 0:20 in the video. As I buy/install mostly turret cameras, I haven't had to take one of these apart yet to be able provide further insight. However, I believe it's quite obvious the way it all has to go: Remember that the camera bends from looking straight ahead (just above the horizon) to 90º straight down on one axis. That will show you which way the slit on both parts needs to be oriented, to let the wire bend without cutting it. When that joint has the camera pointing straight ahead, the wire will pass straight through both of those pieces. When the camera is bent 90º looking straight down, the wire will have to bend through the cutout/slit in both of those pieces. From there, you should be able to figure out how those two pieces must be inserted into the camera body. If you get it wrong, the wire may resist the camera being bent all the way down, possibly mangling/cutting the wire if forced. If they're in correctly, the camera should articulate up and down without any resistance besides the locking detent notches.

@EMPIRETECANDY Anything you want to add or correct here?
Thanks!
 
does anybody have a video on how to adjust the mount for one of ANDY’s bullet cameras?

I took it apart and the little ball fell out, and I’m not sure that orientation nor the adjustment.

Can anyone help? Thanks!
Does this view clear anything up for you? The slot in the ball shaped piece -aligns with the slot in The white neck which when working together allows the camera to tilt. see my next clip below for a disassembly view.


 

Attachments

Last edited:
That'll be $7.00 for personalized IPCAMTALK Tech support, and a shift differential of $1.00 :smash: