I like this PTZ.. HikVision - DS-2DF8C260I5XG-ELW 1/1.2" progressive scan CMOS @ 2mp.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Videos look great! As already mentioned, seems like Him has a slight edge on Dahua when it comes to auto tracking past fixed objects and more adjustments.

But I'd be pissed about the Amazon walking over your grass not once but twice! If he'd pulled up another 5 feet, he could have used the concrete walkway.

Oh, well. Didn't do any damage but looks unprofessional.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Videos look great! As already mentioned, seems like Him has a slight edge on Dahua when it comes to auto tracking past fixed objects and more adjustments.

But I'd be pissed about the Amazon walking over your grass not once but twice! If he'd pulled up another 5 feet, he could have used the concrete walkway.

Oh, well. Didn't do any damage but looks unprofessional.
I was so going to say that too yesterday! The OP goes out of his way to make the property awesome and accessible.

Yet, these lazy inconsiderate assholes just have to walk on the grass?!? It’s not like it was another two miles from the walkway!

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Right now, what I am confused about is why it allows only 4 rules, regardless of how many presets there are. It seems that I can only set 4 rules. Additionally, it also seems like the rules are somehow linked to the presets.

1715972181137.png

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Can you only draw a single straight line? In Dahua you can draw zig zags (you have to do it continuously though) . For most in Dahua 1 to 2 rules is all thats needed because you can draw a lot of lines with zig zagging in 1 go.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Correct only single line and it seems like 4 is the max rules I can have no matter how many different presets ... Unless there is a setting that I am not seeing.