baby cam, pet cam that works with BI with 2 way audio?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1^^^.
You could try the Reolink E1 Pro for $40 on amazon and if not happy, return it. It's pretty much a similar form factor like the Amcrest IP2M-841; that's just the way indoor cams and baby monitors are made, they throw in P/T whether you want it or not (most people do).

Lots of mixed reviews regarding working Blue Iris; many state having Wi-Fi issues (it also has an Ethernet port), several state it has no webGUI (but likely has a Reolink client program for the PC to make some changes, much like their well-liked doorbell). It's not clear even on the Reolink site whether or not it's 2-way audio works with BI.

It's also unclear whether or no it has to work with cloud to stream to BI ( I think people don't know how to do it, personally) and several insist you must use a phone app to set up ( I doubt it).

I don't place a lot of credence in amazon reviews anyway.

IMO, the Amcrest IP2M-841 is your best bet if you must have 2-way audio with the Blue Iris app, even if you don't care for the form factor. :cool:

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EDCK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Do you know of any other products that can give me to way audio without the cloud?