Recent content by xsinese

  1. xsinese

    Hikvision DS-7616NI-Q2/16P keeps losing all settings and returns to activation screen after every restart

    Hi everyone, I’m trying to troubleshoot a Hikvision DS-7616NI-Q2/16P that is about 4 years old. I originally installed it for a client, and it was running with a UPS, but the client later removed the UPS. I suspect the intermittent power cuts and power cycling may have caused the problem. It...
  2. xsinese

    Hikvision PoE switch won't talk to ONV PoE switch

    Thank you for your assistance! I just got through with the job, it happened that I had to replace the Cat6 cable, the cable is not 100% copper and the cable run is like 60 meters. Immediately I ran another cable, the Hikvision switch worked with the ONV.
  3. xsinese

    Hikvision PoE switch won't talk to ONV PoE switch

    I have so many HiKvision IP cameras scattered across a farm and they cant all get to the control room where the NVR is. I tried to link a 4port ONV PoE switch (ONV-H1064PLS) to the 24port Hikvision PoE switch (DS-3E0526P-E/M) by connecting one of the switch-port of the Hikvision switch to one of...