Recent content by sttipe

  1. S

    Annke Firmware to Hikvision Firmware: HOW TO

    TNX for answer. What egsactly I need to configure, and where? Trought witch menu? I am newbie with this hoby. Software is poor, have FAST, nothing to configure.. Continuos, recording OR recording after "happening"! Aditional light, on and off! On-light all night long, not posibile to turn off...
  2. S

    Annke Firmware to Hikvision Firmware: HOW TO

    Did somebody know whitch software I need for conversion Annke I81HE, to something that work? This is a NGHTCHROMA camera that record Day ONLY!! Over the night, not record, even when dedicated light work All Noght long!
  3. S

    Whats the catch with Annke?

    I think, FCD600, is 3x better camera then FCD800.. Maybie I think wrong...
  4. S

    Whats the catch with Annke?

    Annke IS NOT HIKVISION!!, I reed over the forums, Hik, Hik, but Hik work, Annke dosent work!!! I haveAnnke I81HE, Reolink P324, Annke I91DX, and 10 years old "Sri Cam. Cheap no name chinese, under 20$, 10 years ago.. Better camera, now, then new I81HE !!! Hardware can bee Hik, but Software is...
  5. S

    Annke I81HE problem

    Hi, I have problem with this camera! Dedicated, (white) light, stay turned on all night long! And every, night Butterfly , turned recording on, and make 1000 recordings... Other camera, I91DX, turn light on on moving. This camera, I can not set.. When I turn dedicated light off, "NightChroma"...
  6. S

    Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

    Wich camera is best in this price rang? Need recording person 3-8-10 metars
  7. S

    Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

    My problems with neibors are not so big for profi surviliance. And surviliance, will not solve it. Need money for other things, ~50-80€ for 1 camera, is my wish..
  8. S

    Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

    Why cant see anything fast all time? Settings issue, or bad Software? When I will look, "past tense", stay; -No multiple channels allowed for simultaneous transmission!!! I ask myself what other channel is opened??? What I dont understand?
  9. S

    Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

    Simpy find 12, or 16Mp, camera and light with moving switch??
  10. S

    Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

    NC 500 cost 69€. In this moment good price for me.. Wich camera in this price rang is better?Posibile turet, but acept bullet too. Reolink? Dachua? Wich sensor? F 1.0?
  11. S

    Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

    Hik Software, for this camera, (6MP) resolituon, will give better result, on same camera? I cant set low resolution, with this Annke firmware. When I "modify this 4-5 to 7 metar with ok clear video, This will cover my yard much, much better, and Iill have something, not fast nothing, like now...
  12. S

    Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

    I am disapointed too. For How long distance you use this camera? On wich set up? On 3-4 meters I can recognize, person, who coming. But on 8-9, I cant!! Bad picture/video quality. Blury. Bad sensor?? (Shutter speed is 100, at moment, nightly best setup for me. White balance, normal light...
  13. S

    Annke Firmware to Hikvision Firmware: HOW TO

    Are Megapixels, all that you are loose? Picture is better or not, when man move? I have, same camera, and camera make poor video.. work good to distance 3-4 meters, but on 7-8, can not recognize, who comming.. "4K"?, with blur!! LOT of blur.. I have distance, 7-8 metars, to record, and camera is...
  14. S

    Annke Firmware to Hikvision Firmware: HOW TO

    I hawe I91DX, and i am not happy with video.. Megapixels, without "clearnes"... I think about flash to Hik firmware. Is anybody make this? Good idea, or bad? This is 2.8 objektiv camera, (2x 1/2.5" sensors, F 1.2) and moustly record people/vechile on distance 10-12 to 2-3 metar.. For this...
  15. S

    Annke NightChroma NCPT500 ?

    Does anyone have any experience, with a "simple", NightyChroma NC500, without, pan & tilt, and, is it posibile to shut down, white light? And, how work white light, in fully darkness? Work, all night long, once turned on?? Hawe this camera, any other problem?