Recent content by Jimmyjames

  1. Jimmyjames

    Why do they keep doing this in the WNBA?

    I would be careful with that sentiment. She’s a woman after all. She’s just another woman in the current spotlight enjoying and maximizing her moment…..as one would do if put into that situation. There isn’t anything there. Just a “cute” white chick enjoying the ride. There is nothing...
  2. Jimmyjames

    Why do they keep doing this in the WNBA?

    It’s literally a league of angry lesbians. https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/feb/21/candace-wiggins-stanford-university-basketball
  3. Jimmyjames

    Why do they keep doing this in the WNBA?

    #DildoRange It’s a bunch of lesbians anyway. Even our favorite ones….
  4. Jimmyjames

    Ubiquiti is driving me crazy!

    I hope you are being paid well. If I were in your shoes I would have a serious discussion with management regarding the state of things. Taking over network operations for 16 locations would warrant a hefty salary
  5. Jimmyjames

    10/10 all time hotties thread

    Naaaaah
  6. Jimmyjames

    10/10 all time hotties thread

    I remember when subscribing to the Victoria’s Secret mail order catalog was a thing. My mom would rob it from the mailbox before i could get it. Gisele Bündchen:
  7. Jimmyjames

    Who is your go to manufacturer for door strikes?

    I have read that HES is the best. Are there any other manufacturers that you prefer?
  8. Jimmyjames

    10/10 all time hotties thread

    Naaah. Sophie is “cute”. But definitely not all time 10/10 hottie status. I almost wanted to post a pic of her pointing but she doesn’t belong in this thread. Sorry brother.
  9. Jimmyjames

    10/10 all time hotties thread

    I had heard that there were some leaked nudes.........care to share?
  10. Jimmyjames

    3 hours at this..At my wits end.. Xfinity and port forwarding

    I had a good thing going for a while here in southern Michigan dealing with comcast/xfinity…… I initially opted for their bare minimum plan: $25.00 per month. I avoided their fees by installing my own DOCSIS modem and a TP Archer router. The good old days didn’t last long before they jacked up...
  11. Jimmyjames

    Hikvision 6" Turret died, replacing with EmpireTech GemaVision 5" - Mounting size difference need advice on cover? (See PICS)

    With the mount being above the soffit like that......was the existing camera system part of the original home build?....just curious.
  12. Jimmyjames

    3 hours at this..At my wits end.. Xfinity and port forwarding

    I don't have much to offer for your specific scenario unfortunately.....other than to say never rent equipment from an ISP. Purchase your own router and install it yourself. It's a much better way to go. I hate dealing with main gateways that require ISP apps. It's retarded.
  13. Jimmyjames

    10/10 all time hotties thread

    Rolling….. So maybe she’s not an all time 10/10, and I am prepared to accept push back on this….but I’ve always had a thing for Anna Kendrick:
  14. Jimmyjames

    10/10 all time hotties thread

    @MrSurly @IReallyLikePizza2 Great. Now you guys have me considering setting up a little free library out by the road to attract wayward females: