Recent content by EagleEye7

  1. E

    IPCT New Server Coming Soon!

    So did I. Perhaps it's tying to evade detection! Someone with more time than I could carefully poke at the attachment and see what it is...
  2. E

    blue iris for 250 cameras at 4mp

    6 years later... No idea if Mr mercer2 is still on the forum, but if so - how did you solve this in the end?
  3. E

    Failed Empiretech PSU?

    You mean failed ones? Thank you for checking! Confirms mine is toast then, for some reason! The single reason I have not already done this is; (I guess I am now paying for my overengineering), I drew and manufactured a custom 3d printed wall mount cradle, using the dimensions of the PSU from...
  4. E

    IPCT New Server Coming Soon!

    With all due respect, what has this to do with "New Server Coming Soon!"? Might get better answers posting in the BI section.
  5. E

    Failed Empiretech PSU?

    I think I will do! I just wondered if anyone had this happen before, bit mysterious - maybe it doesn't like being stored without power! @EMPIRETECANDY, any suggestions? Otherwise I can send a DM.
  6. E

    Failed Empiretech PSU?

    So I bought an NVR16CH-AI-S2 from Andy in May 2026. I know the PSU and NVR worked initially, as I powered it up on the bench to perform some initial configuration. It then sat around for a while as I slowly built out the infrastructure in a new building, until this month I finally had enough in...
  7. E

    Blue Iris Constantly Crashing

    One is glad you got this resolved, but since this thread has been ressurected anyway, what say you give us a quick detail on what you did to fix the issue? And just for interest sake, how many cameras do you have on your instance now? What is your MP/s figure? Still same hardware? I'm just...
  8. E

    Am I hacked?

    Erm, you probably should be. That is certainly not ideal. If using BI, first off, are you still allowing the cameras access to the internet? P2P or Port Forwarding? You need to make sure nothing else on the network is affected. How is your network set up in terms of layout?
  9. E

    I need a little help figuring out what went wrong with todays update

    Just to clarify and help everyone out in this thread, when you say "BI desktop", do you mean: A) The "desktop" machine (PC) you are using to run BI as a whole. B) The Windows Desktop on the PC you are using to run BI. C) The Blue Iris Desktop Client Application - the "Windows GUI" you...
  10. E

    I need a little help figuring out what went wrong with todays update

    Look, that dialog mentions C:\BlueIris\backup.reg, so either you clicked something that isn't the Blue Iris binary shortcut, or maybe more likely, BI is trying to restore it's registry backup after the update went a bit sideways. Also BTW, by the looks of things, are you running Blue Iris on a...
  11. E

    Rack Mounts - NVR16CH-AI-S2

    What happened to me was: I thought I recalled opening the NVR box and thinking "Excellent, it comes with a Rack Mount". Then, when I went to mount it, I could not locate the mount anywhere. After much searching, I found switch mounts I had, UPS rack ears, etc, but no NVR ones. I messaged Andy...
  12. E

    Hey everyone New here — finally joined after lurking for a while

    Thats some nice em-dash usage! Also, this is some serious side project by the looks! Elecdov — Minimalist Qi2 Wireless Charging Brand
  13. E

    Andy, time to step it up.

    Are they trying to out-compete the James Webb??